Friday, February 19, 2010

Threats From Comrade Zennie

I said in a previous post that leftists were Stalinists at heart and Zennie Abraham has proven it true. He is now threatening me with prosecution for federal crimes because I dare write about him and expose his not so secret Stalinism, hypocrisy and shallowness. http://federaleagent86.blogspot.com/2010/02/comrade-zennie-replies.html (See his comment at the bottom)

Leftists hate it when they are criticized and expose themselves for the Stalinists they are when they react to criticism. They threaten you with criminal prosecution.

The left are all not-so secret tyrants. Learn this lesson well.

Lets review the crimes I committed: http://federaleagent86.blogspot.com/2010/02/stalinists-against-first-amendment.html

I exposed his blogging as oriented to low class celebrity worship.

I criticized his reporting skills and bias.

I said he was an affirmative action hire at the SF Chron.

I dared to use the same words leftists forgave of Harry Reid.

I criticized the gansta culture of Los Angeles blacks and the rappers like 2Pac Shakur who foment violence for profit.

That is apparently a crime in this country now.

And, of course, he uses the racist allegation. But a racist is someone who is winning an argument with a leftist.

I guess he wants the FBI to burn down my church and shot my wife, son and dog.

Thanks Zennie. You would have been a good Chekist.

No comments: