Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly

But mostly ugly. Ugly both inside and out. Of course I am speaking of the 1%er Margo Magowan, daughter of Peter Magowan, San Francisco's own Mitt Romney type, skilled businessman with reputation for turning around businesses. Margo is just plain ugly, and not just speaking of her face. She is filled with hatred. Hatred for men, hatred for her 1% father, hatred of attractive women. And, as usual, she is the typical hypocritical feminist, as she is dependant on men to do everything for her, even get her a Go Daddy web site for her endless ramblings on how evil men and attractive women are.




SFGate February 6, 2012




A couple years ago, right when I started blogging, a kind reader got me the name “Reel Girl.” I think he was on Web Hero. My ex brother-in-law had gotten me margotmagowan.com maybe ten years ago, he was on Go Daddy. My New Year’s resolution was to transfer the names, sort it all out, and get a professional address for my blog (www. reelgirl.com). So about two weeks ago, my husband started talking to Go Daddy and getting the process rolling for me– three great men helping me out, which is quite nice, but I wasn’t paying much attention. Being the procrastinator that I am, I hadn’t gotten around to finishing the process, but I started seeing Go Daddy in the news for being against SOPA and then for being sexist. Apparently, Go Daddy has been sexist for a long time. Then I watched the Superbowl yesterday and I saw one of the most offensive ads I’ve seen in my life. It was for Go Daddy.


In the ad, Danica Patrick and Jillian Michaels are using a naked model as a billboard (for much of the ad her head is chopped off the screen) writing things on her body like: “Get yours now” and “Get noticed.” They ask: “Who won’t notice a hot model in body paint?” It’s sad to see two women objectify a third, especially Danica Patrick who excelled as a Nascar driver, a sport dominated by men. She could be an inspiring role model for girls and women.

Daddy's money, other men doing her work for her, what a life for a poor oppressed woman. The best part though is that this moron can't fool even readers in San Francisco. One wonder's why she continues with her writing for the failing San Francisco Chronicle. She is anything if the punching bag for almost every comment on her post. Comments have not only exposed her 1%ism, but also that Patrick is a mediocre at best race driver and gets by on her looks. So obviously there is a lot of jealousy there. Nothing more obnoxious than an unattractive San Fransicko feminist.


Oh, and I am certain that Go Daddy doesn't give a damn about feminist complaints about sexy ads. Danica Patrick doesn't seem to care either. She is laughing all the way to the bank. At least Patrick earned her money, rather than depending on a 1%er daddy, a husband, a rich reader, and a ex-brother-in-law.

No comments: